Sunday, June 28, 2009

8 months old today

Our boy is 8 months old today!
I know I say this every month but I just can't believe how fast time is passing. Look at this kid, I mean, he is a little boy now, hardly a baby anymore. But as everyone says, every day just keeps getting better and better!
The required monthly "ugly rocker" picture
He sure makes the ugly rocker look cute!
Although Creighton would prefer to stand, he is really working hard on crawling. For a while there, he was like a one-legged duck going around in circles on his belly on the floor. Now he can actually inch forward (usually when motivated by the cat or a pacifier that is just out of reach). All he has to do is put it all together and get his little knees up underneath himself and he'll be on the go...but don't tell him how to do it just yet...we are fine with him being in fairly the same spot as where we left him if we poke into another room for a second!
The two biggest joys in my life!
I LOVE YOU BOTH SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

2 comments:

da momma said...

he gets cuter every month!! oh, Creighton does too! ;)

Bri Cooper said...

8 months??? That's almost a year! eekk!!! :)