I left town early Tuesday morning for my work trip. It was SO hard to leave....I fought back the tears and did okay.
And this was my view while I was away. Nice, and beautiful, but I'd prefer a view of Creighton any day. So thankfully Dave and Rachel were WONDERFUL to send lots of pictures while I was away. Here are some of (lots of) the best ones:

Dave took this one while he changed Creightons diaper

a REAL messy eater!

as usual
Playing lots

And my favorite....a picture Dave took of the video monitor where CT is just totally out cold and off in dream land!
And this was my view while I was away. Nice, and beautiful, but I'd prefer a view of Creighton any day. So thankfully Dave and Rachel were WONDERFUL to send lots of pictures while I was away. Here are some of (lots of) the best ones:
Rachel took this at the front door just after I left for the airport. She titled it "Bye, Mommy. Stay Safe. I wuv you".
Dave took this one while he changed Creightons diaper
Behind Bars....see, lotsa trouble happens while mommy is away

being a messy eater
a REAL messy eater!
Posing and smiling
as usual
Playing lots
Out for a jog with Daddy
bathing with daddy
bathing with daddy
And my favorite....a picture Dave took of the video monitor where CT is just totally out cold and off in dream land!Boy its good to be home!!!!!

1 comment:
I love all the pictures but the last one is the best! Priceless!!
Post a Comment