Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yikes!

So here are the infamous hair cut pictures
Before!
And After!
WHAT WAS MOMMY THINKING!?!?!?
~
And then here are a few more Before and After. I think you can tell which are which!You see, here's why I did it...it was getting so long it was past his eyes.And he was constantly sporting a "comb over" because of it, which will some day humiliate him This is me trying to smile about it, but knowing I just made a bad call.
But he's still just precious. Even without his silly hairdo that we had gotten really attached to!

3 comments:

da momma said...

i think i would have wacked it off too....you did a good job! AND it will grow backl and maybe even more even :)He is just so yummy!

Blake said...

I think his haircut is PRECIOUS!!! He is so adorable and I think he still looks absolutely one of a kind. You did a great job!

Sheena Salcido said...

He is the cutest little boy Alli! I think the haircut was a good idea!