Because I am leaving town this week for a work trip, Creighton and I spent some one-on-one time this weekend. On Saturday I took Creighton to PetSmart to look at the fish and birds
and he liked the birds, too. This one in particular (I thought about buying it, he liked it so much, but who wants to clean a birdcage...and we have a cat).
One more check of the fish before we left
And Creighton was very sad it was time to go!
Plenty more "Mommy dates" to come, buddy, I promise!!!
He was interested in the fish

and thought they were pretty cool.
He just stared and stared
and stared
and stared some more.
Then, all of a sudden,
he seemed to want to climb in there with them!
He just stared and stared
and stared
and stared some more.Then, all of a sudden,
he seemed to want to climb in there with them!
He likes fish!
and he liked the birds, too. This one in particular (I thought about buying it, he liked it so much, but who wants to clean a birdcage...and we have a cat).
One more check of the fish before we left
And Creighton was very sad it was time to go!Plenty more "Mommy dates" to come, buddy, I promise!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment