Friday, February 19, 2010

Baby # 2 - 16 weeks pregnant

I've been feeling "flutters" for about 2 weeks now. Isn't that feeling so incredible?!? To me, its THE ONLY good think about being pregnant (except for the result, of course)! Now the flutters are turning into taps. I laid in bed this morning and felt some really good and sweet little taps here and there, especially when I roll from one side to another or when I lay on my back for a little while. It's even cooler, now that I have a better idea of who the flutters and taps are coming from!

Here I am, 16 weeks pregnant with Baby Girl Seghers

3 comments:

Sydney said...

Yes, the feeling of pregnancy is the BEST part! Crazy I will never feel that again :(
You are the most fabulous pregnant woman ever. Nobody looks that good preggo.
Love the updates!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

You look GREAT! I need to see you, that pregnant belly, and your precious boy REALLY soon!!!

Tigert Family said...

You are glowing! I love you my friend!