Saturday, February 20, 2010

The rest of our lovely Saturday!

The weather today was nice. Cloudy, but not too hot and not too cool. So after the haircut we went to Turtle Creek to see ducks. Well, we didn't see many ducks, but we explored and had lots of fun anyway!
Such a peaceful, serene setting.
Creighton enjoying the view.
Now he wants to see cool things his daddy points out to him.
I love my two boys! This one did LOTS of exploring!
And we found this bizarre but cool huge concrete teddy bear statue thing...
just the right size for my little boy!
I'm so glad we did this on a day that I had my camera with me. I got some great shots that are now my current faves. It was a great family day for Team Seghs.


Even got a shot of me with Creighton. A rare moment to get my picture made!

And this one might be my new ultimate favorite! Such a sweet boy. And now he has good hair, too.

Hope you had a great day today!

3 comments:

Sydney said...

You look like a model. Seriously, who looks that good to go to the mall and the park? Beautiful pics from today!
Oh, and I too think the stone teddy bear is a bit odd too.

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I agree with Sydney. That pic of you at the park.....HELLO MODEL MAMA! His haircut looks great, and I love all these new photos!

Team Seghs said...

Gosh Y'all sure know how to make a girl feel good! THANK YOU for boosting this ego a bit : ) Truth be told, I did do my hair Saturday...cause I hadn't washed it since Wednesday. Yikes!