
Welcome to the Owens Family Farm Big Orange Pumpkin Patch in Richardson, Texas.
The Seghers Family (a.k.a. Team Seghs) visited the farm today and boy! we had a great time.There is so much going on at this farm and pumpkin patch.
We explored all kinds of things and Creighton's little head was moving non-stop...it was like he was watching a tennis match the way his head was swining back and forth, looking all around at all the new things there were to see.
We rode the barrell train
Honk Honk, goes the horn!
We went to see the horses and little Creighton squealed and laughed and showed no fear in getting close. He reached out and touched the horse and would have stuck his hand in the horses mouth if I'd let him!
Not afraid of goats either! He became fast friends with this lady goat.(And some of you know my fascination with baby goats....I LOVE GOATS and these were super sweet...not sure who liked this part better, me or Creighton, or Dave watching both of us!!!)
But I think walking around banging on pumpkins was the highlight for Creighton. He's just basking in the sun and all the glory of pumpking patting...
"pat, pat, pat"....


5 comments:
LOVE the pic of the 3 of you! AWESOMENESS!
love me some pumpkin pics!!! adorable!
Cute cute cute pics! I am not sure about your love for baby goats??
I know. Sounds kinda creepy. But if you've ever spent time with baby goats they are the silliest and sweetest little critters! Filthy, but just precious : )
I love the pic of you 2! So sweet. Loved the chat yesterday!!
Post a Comment