Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One

Hi there!
I'm one today.
I entered this world at 4:20 am ONE YEAR AGO today and look at how much I've grown! I smile ALL the time and I love to laugh. I'm kinda clingy to my mommy, but that's just cause I love to cuddle and hug.
I can clap, wave bye bye, give high-fives, blow kisses, and I say "mama" and "dada" (of course, I just say it over and over; I'm not really sure who"s who) and I'm working on a few others. My parents have seen me take a few steps, but I still don't really walk on my own. I'm much faster at crawling. Although I do love standing and holding on to things and "cruising" all over. If I could pick one toy to play with, it would probably be a book. Reading is my favorite thing cause I really love to turn the pages. But I also like to play "vegas card dealer" and anything that bangs, lights up, and makes noise. Swinging and sliding are pretty fun, too.
Here I am in my modified Heisman pose!
~
I'll check back with you Friday after my doctors appointment so I can tell you about my "stats" and show off my official 12 month ugly rocker photo.
Happy Birthday Me!

3 comments:

da momma said...

OH YOU ARE SO BIG! I love boys in maroon! You need to come play with us one Friday! :)

Tigert Family said...

What great photos! Happy 1st birthday from Cater. We love you Creighton!!

Sydney said...

Super cute pics! I agree with Whit, come to Atown and we can all get together :)
Congrats on the first year!