When Dave and I went to College Station a couple of weeks ago, we bought Creighton his first Aggie Jersey. He was VERY proud to put it on!
This weekend, Creighton and I stayed home and Dave headed back down to watch the Aggies. 

So Creighton and I got all outfitted to watch the game at Poppy & Dee's on TV.
I am trying to teach Creighton to hold his thumb up to say "Gig 'Em" but we haven't mastered that yet!
Here are some guys who are trying to be examples for Creighton and show him how "Gig 'Em" is done. Yes, that's Coach Slocum, who Dave ran into at the game yesterday in The Zone Club. Dave is really making progress on his collection of pictures with Aggie coaches...remember this one from a few years back?

and this one, too
I'm starting to see that we are FANtastic little Aggies, huh?
If only our team could win...


5 comments:
ahhh sweet boy! and Momma is so pretty! Maroon is is such a great color on everyone! WHOOP!
LOVE that first pic of you guys. Soooo cute!
Alli, he gets cuter and cuter in every pic! You are so blessed. LOVING the Aggie jersey. I'm pretty sure Creighton could play better then some of our players right now!
What a cutie! He is getting so big!
Oh my that pic of him in the jersey is too cute- I am loving his hair long- it reminds me of my Jack :)
But I will have to disagree that maroon looks good on everyone.
Post a Comment