Friday, October 30, 2009

12 months

This is my official 12 month picture in my ugly rocker.
I'm waving hi to you : )

Here are my stats:
weight:
20 pounds 5 ounces
10th percentile for weight
height:
29 3/4 inches
(lets just round up and say 30 inches)
50th percentile for height

100 percent precious!
We get very busy taking all the books out of the bookshelf and spreading them all around the floor. But we are never too busy to pause for a picture!
~
Even though a lot of these next pictures look very similar to each other, I just had to show all of them because it's so cute the way he plays with all the new toys he got for his birthday.
This kid likes to play.
Peek-a-boo in his new big boy chair
Weeee!
(Looks like he's on a roller coaster. I hope he's this brave someday!)
When I saw this Lion stuffed animal rug I just had to buy it for Creighton's birthday. I'm so glad he loves it as much as I do
Where are the Lion's eyes?
Hug the Lion
Okay, wrestle the Lion
That's my boy!
We went out around the neighborhood in the new wagon Grandma gave to Creighton for his birthday. He really likes it.
Yes, he is registering on the skinny side as far as the growth chart goes but no, those aren't his ribs showing...they are his skeleton halloween pajamas.
Wagon riding is AWESOME!
Since Creighton is 12 months now, we are saying goodbye to the bottle completely. Creighton has been using the sippy cup for quite some time and really likes it, so I think this transition is going to go pretty well. I think dropping the bottle is going to be lots harder on me than on my little man. Watching him grow up is amazing and so much fun, but it's happening all too fast! If anyone has figured out how to pause time, please let me know....

2 comments:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

The ugly rocker pics are SO cute...and you look GORGEOUS pulling the wagon!!!! I'm so sad that I never posted about Creighton's party. I loaded the pics on shutterfly and erased them on my camera before I ever put them on the blog. :( Oh....just got the thank you note today......CRAZY cute! You are SO good!

Sydney said...

SO True about time- you tell me when you figure out how to pause it!