....to say that I am a total U2 groupie. And I got to go to the concert and it was......
wow, there are no words! It was beyond incredible. I could feel the music in my ribs and it was just an unspeakably cool experience!
wow, there are no words! It was beyond incredible. I could feel the music in my ribs and it was just an unspeakably cool experience!
Here is Dave inside the Cowboy's Stadium before the concert started
Oh My Gosh the stage!
Our seats were good - who knew they'd set up the stage toward the opposite end of the stadium (that darned huge video screen!). But I didn't care --I was there!
Here I am fter the concert. So sad it was over.Thank you, Dave, for giving me such a cool birthday present and taking me on such an incredible date night!

2 comments:
I am so glad you went. I love U2 and am so sad I was not able to go this year. They always put on a good show!
Hey girl! We were there too! Wish I could have hugged you being so close to me!
It was a GREAT show- always is. Much love-
Post a Comment