His hair is just so long. The bangs hang into his eyes. So we decided to trim them again.
The before.
I know he looks so much cuter without his hair hanging into his pretty eyes or combed-over and tucked behind his ear (yes, we do that, how pathetic) but it's just so drastic to us to have his hair so short up front. It takes some adjusting and so, of course, Dave and I immediately regretted it. It actually looks pretty good in this picture, but in real life you can see that neither Dave nor I ever went to hair cutting school....it's pretty uneven and jagged. Where do you go to cut a 10 month old's bangs besides your own bathroom?


3 comments:
I think it looks GREAT!
I think it looks great too! He is so stinkin' yummy.
With the girls I get to just pull them into piggies and Jack had a total chilli bowl for almost a full year :) Whatever works!
I think he looks cute as ever!!
Post a Comment