Friday, September 4, 2009

Colorado Vacation - Day 1, Thursday

We have the best kid! All my anxiety was for nothing.

We scheduled our flight so that it would be during Creightons nap time and, hopefully, he would just sleep the whole flight. Here we are at the airport, all ready to go on our first family vacation!Well, Creighton did great on the flight. (doesn't he look so big in his umbrella stroller?) He climbed all over me and the chair we were sitting in, but we swiped our credit card for the in flight tv (THANK YOU, FRONTIER AIRLINES!) and let Creighton watch tv, which is a rarity for him. He sat quietly and then drifted off to sleep for 45 minutes
(dave bought him his special airplane shirt!)

I was in heaven with my sleepy baby in my arms!
The drive from Denver to Poppy & Dee's new house was quick and easy. I think Creighton slept for about half an hour. So clearly his nap schedule was all off, but he wasn't fussy and things went incredibly well. And when we got up to the mountains, here is the home that welcomed us!!

More pictures of the house to come

And here was our view off the back deck. Beautiful!
So the start of the trip has been a success.

I knew I had no reason to worry!
(ha!)

3 comments:

da momma said...

ooooooo I cant wait for more pics! What a fun place to vacation!!! Creighton has a pretty momma! I liek the pic of him asleep on you in da plane!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Yeah! Oh.....I'm so jealous...Creighton and Oliver together.....Well, Kasey is always jealous...so I guess it's about time for me! :) HAVE A BLAST!

Sydney said...

Yea for updates!
I am so jealous of your vacay and LOVE the pic of you snuggling with your boy. He is yummy.