On Sunday, September 26th I watched on the video monitor as Creighton crawled out of his crib and back in! So Dave and I decided it was finally time for Creighton's crib to be converted to a toddler bed.
And Creighton is just SO proud of it!
And Creighton is just SO proud of it!
He thinks its so cool that he can get in and out all by himself. But we do find he pretty much stays in there until we come in to tell him it's okay to get out now. What a good, good boy!
He loves reading books in his bed during "wind down" time as we get ready for sleep.
but sometimes that enjoyment can be just a little overwhelming...
Went in to get him from a nap and this is what I found:
Went in to get him from a nap and this is what I found:
a VERY happy boy with a VERY large number of books in his bed! and he had SLEPT for two hours with all those books!
My baby boy is growing up fast!
He does so well in his toddler bed. Tucks himself in if he decides to wander out for a few minutes when we close the bedroom door at night (we watch him on the video monitor and sometimes he's tucked himself back in before we can even get down the stairs!). And Creighton always brings a friend or two with him into his big boy bed. Dave and I are quite enjoying it when we go in to get him up in the morning or from the nap cause we never know what books, stuffed animals, shirts or shoes we'll find in Creighton's bed with him! So cute : )
He does so well in his toddler bed. Tucks himself in if he decides to wander out for a few minutes when we close the bedroom door at night (we watch him on the video monitor and sometimes he's tucked himself back in before we can even get down the stairs!). And Creighton always brings a friend or two with him into his big boy bed. Dave and I are quite enjoying it when we go in to get him up in the morning or from the nap cause we never know what books, stuffed animals, shirts or shoes we'll find in Creighton's bed with him! So cute : )

1 comment:
I LOVE that it's a suprise when you go into get him every time. That is hilarious! I have NO idea why Carter has never tried this. He climbs EVERYTHING else that he can think of, but not his crib. Knock on wood.
Post a Comment