Harper is 2 months old today
So now that we've had some time to know her, what is Harper like?
She's a true snuggler! A mothers dream as far as nuzzles and cuddles go.
But she also knows what she wants and when she wants it (now!) and isn't afraid to let you know how she feels.
We are making huge strides with her sleep training. She goes to bed at 7pm and I feed her once in the night, sometime around 3:30 am. I'm working to eliminate that in less than 2 weeks. And she'll be a 7pm-7am sleeper, which will give me some alone time in the morning to feed her before Creighton gets up at 7:30..JPG)
Harper is really pretty. And I'm not just saying that cause I'm her mom. She has beautiful little features. She weighs xx pounds and is xx inches long (stats coming on Tuesday). She smiles at her parents, quite often at other kids, but almost always has a smile for her big brother.

What a delight she has become in such a short time.
Happy 2 months, baby Harps!
Happy 2 months, baby Harps!

3 comments:
What a precious little thang! Hope we get to see you guys again very soon....and eat some pie.... :)
You added new pics...and I LOVE the last one! DARLING!
Oh, she is so lovely! And you have so many cute outfits for her! I can't believe it has been 2 months already, you are doing so great- Mommy of 2!! See you SOON!
Post a Comment