Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Alex & Erin came over

Oh My Gosh! This was so cute.
Alex and Erin came over to play and to meet Harper. I asked Alex if he wanted to hold the baby (Alex is 2) and he said "Yes!" so sweetly. I was totally enamored with this sweet moment.By the way, check out Erin's awesomely shaped arm! (she'll hate me for that, but I'm super envious and proud of her sculpted muscles!) Erin asked Alex if he wanted her to have a baby...he said Yes!....Erin?
Okay, okay. Alex can just be an extra big brother to Harper!
But on to other things of course as boys will be boys. Time for a game of hoops!
Sort of.
These boys are close in age and a little similar in temperment. I think we should have them play more often (also cause I enjoy hanging out with Alex's mommy!)
Thanks for coming to play and meet Harper!

No comments: