Now that Creighton is 18 months old, it's time to take him for another photo session!
Let me preface by saying a few things:
Creighton is over due for a haircut. But since I can't take him, I'm hesitant for him to get a hair cut. I don't want him coming home with short hair so I guess I've just decided to let him go shaggy.
Also, I can't take him to the little photography studio we go to, so I can't make sure his hair is just right for the pictures.
And lastly, remember he has a busted lip.
And lastly, remember he has a busted lip.
But having said all these things, we still wanted to do 18 months pictures and capture him just how he is at this precious time in his life.
What an adventure it was for Dave....he had to chase Creighton around for 45 minutes because what 18 month old boy wants to sit still? In spite of all that, Dave picked out some adorable pictures of Creighton. We are so blessed with this darling little boy!




Happy Half Birthday, my darling boy!
We love love love you!!!

2 comments:
oh he is soooo beautiful! praying for you momma!!
The pics are GREAT! I tell ya, as much as I LOVE the pics....I am even more proud of Dave. I know how hard it is to try to wrangle a kid for pictures and then try to pick out good ones from all of the choices. Not many dads could do that. WELL DONE DAD! Seriously well done.
Post a Comment