Monday, May 24, 2010

It's that time again...

for another hair cut.
Ugh. Mommy has been dreading this day. I LOVE his long shaggy hair, but it's getting into his eyes and it's pretty hot outside now. So we decided Dave would take Creighton to the hair cut place and give it a go.
Dave went with strict instructions that they just do a little trim off the length because we like it long, especially in the back...so off they went!
And when they got back, it was all I could do not to cry! Which Dave said was ALL Creighton did during the hair cut...Creighton was NOT happy about losing his curls and he cried and would not sit still (much different than his first hair cut experience). Because of that, Dave couldn't really pay attention to what the lady was doing because he was just trying to keep Creighton still.The lady OBVIOUSLY didn't listen to Dave because the back of Creightons hair is so short and she cut it super short all over...except above the ears...she left it long around the ears! How ugly and weird! Why would anyone want that? So I had to break out my scissors and fix it myself, which was the whole thing I was avoiding.
But he's still my darling boy, even without his beautiful curls. And luckily, his hair grows fast!
GROW, HAIR, GROW!

1 comment:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I think his cut is SUPER cute! However, it makes me want to bawl my head off because he looks SO grown up!