These girls are some of my oldest friends. And I don't mean old ladies! I mean I've known these girls since we were our kids ages!!!
Carrie on the left with her 20 month old Luke and her baby girl on the way. Jessica in the middle with her 12 month old Cater. And me on the right (Creighton was napping).





Once again, the space ship turned out to be a cool place to play
as was the cell phone, which is always a big attraction.
Even Dave joined in the fun!
Sweet Cater and her mommy were in town to celebrate Caters 1st birthday. Since I couldn't go to the party because of my stupid cervix, they brought a small party to me!
This sweet girl has the most beautiful eyes and nose. And her squeal is quite contagious.
This sweet girl has the most beautiful eyes and nose. And her squeal is quite contagious.
Luke is so expressive. He totally cracked us up with his "ooooh" and his love of balls and sticks!
Creighton was delighted to have friends over, as usual, and he loved showing Cater and Luke some of his favorite things...
Thank you, Jess, Cater, Carrie & Luke for coming to visit and play. We love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment