An update on me:
I saw the perinatologist today. No Changes! That's great news : )
Will see my OB Tuesday and go from there.
Will see my OB Tuesday and go from there.
No pics, unless you want me to scan in the picture of my cervix and the funneling...? Nah. I'll spare ya. Hard to know what you're looking at anyway!
An update on Dave:
He's having a great time. They saw, like, 14 churches today along with the Tower of London.
Here are the pictures he sent

An update on Creighton:He's having an incredible time at Grandpa and Mimi's. I'm getting texts that say great reports like "woke smiling, big poop, danced, ate well, played outside, read books" and those just warm my heart! Here's the pic's they've sent

Hey, wait....looks like Creighton is wearing the same pajama shirt he wore yesterday!!! Well, I'm not complaining! I'm just so thankful for these willing and helpful grandparents. THANK YOU GRANDPA AND MIMI for keeping Critter Creighton for TWO nights! Looks like y'all are having a ball : )

1 comment:
You are in my prayers and it sounds like you have had a rough time! You poor thing! I pray the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly for you and Harper (I love that name)!
Post a Comment