Sunday, April 25, 2010

More time with Grandparents!

After Mimi and Grandpa brought Creighton home Saturday, Grandma came over to help take care of Creighton Saturday and Sunday until Dave came home. Boy, did they have fun (and boy was Grandma tired Sunday night).
I wanted to follow them around and take pictures, but of course I am supposed to be lying down, so I only captured one of their fun activities.
It was a beautiful day and Creighton and Grandma loved playing outside in the back yard.
She twisted him in the swing, which was new to him and he loved.


Thank you, Mom, for helping me out so much and for playing with CT. As you can tell, he quite enjoyed it!
This lucky kid got really spoiled this weekend by all his Grandparents. And I got tons of help, which was really all for Harper. What wonderful Grandparents my kids have!


No comments: