I work with amazing people! One amazing co-worker in particular is Dustin Tucker. He is a Christian, he is hilarious, and he is my good friend. When he first started with our company a few years ago, I was covering his territory until my boss hired him. So when Dustin had his first day on the job, I went with him to introduce him to his accounts that I had been working with. Our first conversation EVER went something like this (for real):
Alli: "Hi Dustin. I'm Alli. It's nice to meet you. Welcome to 3i."
Dustin: "Thanks. Look at these pictures. This is my daughter, Mia. My wife and I adopted her from India. Isn't she beautiful?" and he proceeded to show me a whole roll of printed pictures of his gorgeous daughter and he beamed with love and pride as I looked at each one. Dustin and his wife Angie had quite a journey of infertility which led them to adoptin Mia from India. This is Mia's blog and story: http://miasupritha.blogspot.com/
They now have two daughters. Mia and Emy. Not long after adopting Mia, Dustin and Angie discovered, unexpectedly, that Angie was pregnant! At 25 weeks, they delivered Emy. This is Emy's blog and story: http://emysjourney.blogspot.com/
They now have two daughters. Mia and Emy. Not long after adopting Mia, Dustin and Angie discovered, unexpectedly, that Angie was pregnant! At 25 weeks, they delivered Emy. This is Emy's blog and story: http://emysjourney.blogspot.com/
Dustin and Angie plan to adopt another "brown" baby as he says, so that Mia can have a "brown" sibling. I am so honored they shared their blog with me. I am also inspired by their generous love for children from other parts of the world and their willingness to listen to God's voice in their hearts. They now have a new blog that is for both girls: http://gigglesandcurls.blogspot.com/
For a TRUE belly laugh and a good time (this is one way I get my kicks these days!) click on gigglesandcurls and watch these lovely little ladies boogie down! What delightful little creatures and what a darling family! Love to The Tuckers : )

No comments:
Post a Comment