Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby #2 - 24 weeks pregnant...and she has a name!

We'll here's a look at 24 weeks of baby growing, a.k.a. 6 months pregnant!
And here's a look at our daughter

Harper Renee Seghers

in 4D.

And here's a profile shot in regular ultrasound.

We think she's darling : )

5 comments:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I tell ya, I can hardly wait to meet this little girl.

Tigert Family said...

You are beautiful! You have such a glow little mama!! I love her name!! I hope I get to hug your neck and rub your belly soon!!

Blake said...

Harper Renee - gorgeous!!! :) You look lovely and happy. Thanks for sharing pictures with all of us!

Sydney said...

LOVE IT! Seriously, you are such a glamour Mom- beauty at 6 months preggo- not fair!

And I love her sweet name. I still love my rec of Sydney Renee, but I guess Harper will do just fine :)

Sheena Salcido said...

Harper!!! SO stinking cute!!!! I'm so glad you shared her name this time instead of keeping everyone in suspense like you did with Creighton! <3 <3 <3!!!!!