I finally learned how to post a video (pretty easy! but I also had to learn how to upload videos from my camera...also pretty easy!) and so now I have some video catching up to do...here are my favorites
The above video was taken June 16th while I was out of town for work. Since then, Creighton pulls up on anything and everything he can get his hands on. He LOVES to stand!
This video was actually from a few months ago. He had been laughing a while before I got the camera going and he just kept laughing. It also looks weird because the camera was set on night vision and I didn't know it at the time. He still loves to play with the door stoppers for entertainment, but he usually doesn't get quite as tickled as he is in this video.
~
there are many more to videos to come!!!

5 comments:
The one of him laughing is absolutely PRICELESS!!! LOVE it!
Looks like Creighton has a sweet fun daddy too! LOVE the videos girl, keep em coming! HE is precious!!
So cute! He is just adorable!
So cute ~ he is just adorable!
So cute! He is just adorable!
Post a Comment