9 month STATS:
18 pounds 1 ounce (10th percentile)
28 inches (50th percentile)
and I forgot the head circumference, but its 50th percentile as well
100% adorable!
~
Here are the pictures from the infamous "ugly rocker"
This time it was REALLY hard to get Creighton to sit still so we could take his picture. He wanted to turn around and grab the lamp or bend down to look at what was on the ground. It took me, Rachel and Dave all making noises and shaking rattles to get him to look at us!
and on top of that, my camera battery was dying, so this was the best we could get in the few seconds of battery power we had left.
But we successfully captured his big day of turning 9 months old! Can't believe he's been in my arms for longer than he was in my belly. What a little treasure : )

2 comments:
I can hardly wait to get my hands on your little man!!!!!! He's getting SO big!!!!!!
He is beyond cute!
I love how you said he has been in your arms longer than your tummy. I may have to steal that:)
Post a Comment