Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MILEstone

I hit a big milestone and am excited to write about it!
I ran a MILE and a half yesterday for the first time in 2+ years! Back in November 2006 I ran a half marathon and pretty much haven't run since...maybe a little here and there but I am finally going to try to get back into running!
And I was able to hit this MILEstone because of another milestone...I finally got my body to stop producing milk! Yes, these milkjugs are empty now. After a month of major discomfort and crazy wacky hormones, I am myself again!
No pictures to post of these milestones...sorry!
Ha : )

4 comments:

allabouttheallens said...

Yay Alli! I am so proud of you! I think that is such a great accomplishment!

da momma said...

go girl go! and congrats on milkin it for so long!!!

Sydney said...

HAHAHA!! LOve the comment about no pics of this milestone. :)

Congrats! On the nursing, the being done, and the running. Wish we lived closer and I could run with you!
Are you doing the 1/2 again??

Team Seghs said...

we'll see about doing another half...i'd rather have another baby...