Saturday, March 28, 2009

5 months old today

Most of these pictures were taken today as we celebrated Creighton turning 5 months old!! But I did slip in a few pictures from the the week... they are just all so cute and show all the many sides of Creighton I just couldn"t choose which ones to post, so I'm posting a ton!
What a sweet face
His unofficial 5 month birthday picture (I posted this one because its so cute, even though it was taken about a week before he turned 5 months)
This one is his official 5 month picture
Wearing the little outfit Rachel bought for him
Rachel even came over on Saturday, her day off, to see Creighton for his 5 month birthday and to see him in the sweet outfit she bought for him. She's wonderful!
Real excited about celebrating 5 months....
and happy to play on his fun new toy, his jumperoo!
Yay! We love to play!
and play
and play
and cuddle
and play some more!
of course, all we do is play
and spit and blow bubbles
and squeal
and suck fingers (or pacifiers) and act sassy
and act sweet after bath time

and get our tummies full before bed! Thank you, Grandma, for coming to see me and feeding me and tucking me in! Being 5 months old is great!

6 comments:

da momma said...

the sassy pic is the best! :) He is so cute! Dont feel bad about posting too many pictures...you know I post alot too! :) And Id love to play with my camera and Creighton...bring him over here!! Yall come see us!

Hung Nguyen said...

Good Lord - what are you feeding him? He looks soooo big - can't believe he is already 5 months old.

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Awwwwwwwwww! I miss his sweet face! These pictures are all great! I can hardly wait to see you guys again!

MaggieDad2 said...

He is simply adorable! His little personality shines through! Thanks for sharing these special moments.

Love to All!

Heather Forte said...

OM! He is so precious and I thank you for sharing, I check in every once in a while hoping that you've posted new pictures, these are the BEST. I am also glad to hear that your cat is back ;)

Bri Cooper said...

WOW I can't believe how much time has flown by...5 months! Last time I saw you, you had a tiny baby bump!! Happy 5 months!