It seems there is a lot going on right now in the lives of my friends and family members. I want to post a list of prayer requests because I believe what the Bible says about prayer: "I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in My name, there I am with them" Matthew 18:19-20
~
1.) Ericksen Appel to learn to feed on his own so he can go home from the hospital with his Mom and Dad
2.) Babies Natalie and Emily who were born 10 weeks premature that they learn to breathe and eat on their own and that they not have ongoing medical concerns
3.) Healing for my friends dad, Mr Hill, who learned he has stage 4 cancer and is undergoing treatments.
4.) Healing for my friends 30 year old cousin, Anne Connally, who had a brain aneurysm, underwent brain surgery, and is still in the medically induced coma. Praise the Lord, also, that she survived in the first place!
5.) My friend Jamie has Cystic Fibrosis. She is currently in the ICU and could really use some prayers for her physical and emotional well being.
6.) Oliver Fenn to eat well and grow strong
7.) Healthy pregnancies for all my friends who are new mommies and my pregnant friends/family and for those who are seeking to be pregnant. The pregnant ones by name: Lindsey, Cindy, Carrie P, Jessica T, Jennifer, etc.
8.) Corey and Lindsey, who lost their dad to cancer last month
9.) My brother-in-law Matt to find a new job after being laid off, with a little one on the way. And also my girlfriend whose husband recently lost his job. She is an at home mom who just had her second child.
10.) We ask for God's guidance with our son as we "train up a child in the way he should go: and when he grows old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6
~
We also want to give praise to God for answered prayers.
Thank you for giving us this precious little boy!
"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you" Philippians 1:3
"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you" Philippians 1:3
Dave and I can't seem to get enough of Creighton...his smile, his smell, his noises, his snuggles
Thank you, Lord, for all the gifts you've given us
Especially, for the gift of Your Son Jesus whom you sent to this Earth to die so that we may be saved from our sins and spend eternal life in heaven with You. John 3:16.Because of your gift of salvation, we look forward to the pure joy we will experience in heaven with You, God.
The joy we feel right now with our child Creighton is immeasurable, which we know pales in comparison to the joy we will experience in Your presence, Lord Jesus! Thank you for all your gifts!

2 comments:
I thought of you and your beautiful family today, and prayed for you. I hope you're doing well! God Bless!
Creighton is so beautiful! I praise God to see that he blessed you guys...finally! :) And I pray with you for the list you gave...please keep us posted...prayer is so powerful! love you girl, whit
Post a Comment