Great News! Baby Ericksen went home from the hospital Sunday night!!! Isn't he the cutest thing?
Also, my friend Jamie who has Cystic Fibrosis was able to talk and have a conversation with a few of her friends in person and over the phone the other day. She still needs to have continued prayer, but I'm sure her improvements lifted her spirits a bit.
Also, my friend Jamie who has Cystic Fibrosis was able to talk and have a conversation with a few of her friends in person and over the phone the other day. She still needs to have continued prayer, but I'm sure her improvements lifted her spirits a bit. Mr Hill is getting stronger in spite of his cancer treatments. But keep him in your prayers still for continued healing.
Oliver is growing steadily, sleeping and eating well, and really starting to get into a good pattern. He weighs more than his birth weight and Kasey has the whole breastfeeding thing down now, with good production on top of that! New motherhood and breastfeeding can be such a difficult journey, and I'm thankful Oliver and Kasey have their rhythm down now.
Anne, the girl with the brain aneurysm, has made some improvements as well...she is off life support, learning how to breathe on her own again, and is responding by shaking her head to answer questions. She has a long journey to recovery, but every small improvement is a huge step. I believe miracles can happen; pray for miracles for her complete healing.
Lastly, I attached this picture of Victor and Carrie Muznys kids, Reese and Grant, just because I thought it was so cute and reminds us there is so much good and pure in this world to be grateful for...we can surely see God's love for us in His creation of children!


No comments:
Post a Comment