Sunday, March 15, 2009

We had the best weekend

Dave was in the St. Patrick's Day Parade on Greenville...he was "Bluto" on the "Animal House" float. Dave leaving Saturday morning for the parade. Creighton likes the pirate sword.
And even though Daddy wasn't with us Saturday, Creighton and I really had the perfect weekend (we did miss you on Saturday, Dave). The only time I wasn't by Creighton's side was when he was sleeping (and even some of his naps were on my lap!) so I felt on top of the world all weekend! The play times were so fun, my cheeks hurt from smiling : )
We had a few visitors, too (Poppy, Cindy and Grandma) and that was added fun.Creighton has become really "chatty"...our "conversations" last for quite a while and he is really funny to listen to. Creighton LOVES staring into my face, grabbing my face, putting his hands and feet into my mouth and laughing a lot. He likes being tickled now, too. It's just so cute.
We still have lots of fun at bath time....
Dave and I covered Creighton with all the tub toys...we have about 20 more but we decided 8 is enoughBut obviously he likes turtles the best!

1 comment:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Awwwww.....we miss little C. Glad you guys had such a great weekend. LOVE the pic of him in the tub covered with all of his toys!