It's officially 2010. I can't believe it. 2009 was such a great year, I was sad to see it end. But there are exciting things to come in 2010....here's one example:
Yep! That's right. In July, Creighton is going to become a big brother : )I'm so incredibly thrilled because all I wanted for Christmas was to be pregnant. Dave's still a little shocked and overwhelmed (panicked!) but happy nonetheless. We are SO blessed to have been given Creighton, I feel just speechless about this second gift God has entrusted to us! I found out a week before Thanksgiving and it has been so hard to wait to post this incredible news. So that makes me 10 weeks pregnant (tomorrow)!
Over Christmas, Creighton really decided he'd rather walk everywhere instead of crawl, so I guess in 2010 we can look forward to him walking everywhere and learning to run. If truth be told, I think he'd prefer to dance his way from A to B...the kid "dances" constantly! I'll be working on getting some videos of the tiny dancing man.
Now that Dave has all this fancy Mac computer stuff, I'm gonna see if he can scan some of my sonogram pictures in so I can post those. I've had two already and so far, things look excellent with a strong heartbeat and good measurements in both. I'll have another on Tuesday and can't wait to get out of this 1st trimester (more on that to come!)
Best wishes to all of you for an amazing 2010 as well!
And please keep baby Seghers #2 in your prayers!

7 comments:
Alli!!!!!!!! That is such wonderful news for your sweet family. What a blessed way to ring in the new year. I follow yall's adorable family on here religiously and just am so happy for your addition.
Love, LIz
aw, Liz. Thank you : ) I'm glad you follow us on our blog and I would love to catch up more with you.
Congrats girl! Can't wait to see what you're having!
Yay Alli! I am thrilled for you! What exciting news! Love, Melanie
You know I am thrilled for you. I am sad we were not able to touch base the other day. I wanted to tell you with a voice how EXCITED I am for you guys. Love you much and miss you tons my wonderful friend!!
Singing Praises over here! Praying for yall!
Hooray for the announcement! Can't wait to watch the journey x2...
Post a Comment