Thursday, January 7, 2010

Introducing Baby Seghers #2

This is Baby Seghers #2 on December 12, 2009 when he/she was just 6 or 7 weeks along. Just about a centimeter; not much bigger than the size of a red pepper flake
Here is Baby a week later, at about 7-8 weeks, with a good heartbeat and measuring about the size of a peppercorn
And here's our most recent picture of our little one from Tuesday at 10 weeks. Baby now measures a little bigger than an inch, or like the size of a chili pepper
So why has my tiny pepper made my belly look like this?
Yep. That's me. At just 10 weeks.
I wasn't going to post this picture, cause it's kinda strange I think to put an exposed belly out there, but hey, this is MY virtual baby book and I want to have everything documented, even if it means exposing myself to some extra humiliation! And you know what, after all my uterus has been through, I'm kind of proud of it. So if it decides to be abnormally big, I'm going to embrace it and not be shy about it. But don't worry, I plan on having all the rest of the belly pictures with clothes covering the bump so that none of you are regularly grossed out or offended! (believe me, by 30-something weeks, my babybelly is so enormous it's offensive!)

5 comments:

da momma said...

beautiful! I love baby bellys! Bless you Momma! :)

Tigert Family said...

I love you my friend! You baby belly is beautiful!!

Sydney said...

Well, your baby belly looks like that because you are so tiny it has no where else to go!
You are a precious pregnant girl and I can't wait to see what creative way you paint your belly at the end... American Flag??

Jill said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys and seriously, that is the cutest baby bump I've ever seen!!!! JEALOUS because my belly looks bigger than that, but only jiggly.

sheena said...

I'm SO excited for you guys Alli. : ) Yall are absolutely wonderful! God Bless! <3