Sunday, April 26, 2009

Go Mavs

We sat outside the AAC on Saturday to watch the Mavs beat the Spurs (woo hoo!)
Creighton totally cracked us up - every time the Mavs scored and the fans cheered really loud, Creighton would stick his lower lip out and pout, sometimes even cry. You wouldda thought he was a Spurs fan! But it was a beautiful day and, best of all, the Mavs won! Creighton wore his little Mavs outfit and he will wear it again on Tuesday as we cheer GOOOOO MAVS!

3 comments:

Tigert Family said...

I can not wait to get my hands on him in July! I love all of his facial expressions. He gets that from his mama!!

Liz Hightower said...

Hi Alli! I live in Victory Park and wish I would have known you guys were down there. I would have poked my head out to say hello and hug your neck!!! Also, kiss that baby! Email me if you guys are in and or around the area any other time.

Liz

Sheena Salcido said...

... seriously the CUTEST kid in the entire world! His face is so adorable! <3

I hope you guys are doing well Alli!