Saturday I got to see Kasey and meet Oliver for the first time. Isn't he precious?
I have a picture of me and Kellie and Kasey just like this....from 10 years ago! (I'll have to try to scan that ancient picture in and upload it here so we can compare our 20's to our 30's)
My how we've stayed the same, but how our lives have changed!
Saturday afternoon, I had a brilliant idea to take Creighton on a walk and take his picture in the bluebonnetts behind the hospital where I delivered him. The pictures were a great idea as you'll see below. The bad idea was that I would wear him in the Baby Bijorn on the 4 mile round trip walk by myself...the problem with this? a.) he's heavy now, and a 4 mile hike "wearing" a 15+ pound baby is hard on the hips and back b.) the trip there was up hill c.) I didn't have anything to sit him in when I got there d.) I started the walk pretty late and had to rush to get the pictures and get him back home for bath and bedtime and e.) it was crazy cold and windy on our way home. The great news is that Dave decided to do his jog at the same time and he saw me struggling up the hill and changed directions so he could help me with take the pictures AND he carried Creighton home! My hero : ) *please note the picture of my hero at the end of the pictures!
I'm handsome

I have a picture of me and Kellie and Kasey just like this....from 10 years ago! (I'll have to try to scan that ancient picture in and upload it here so we can compare our 20's to our 30's)My how we've stayed the same, but how our lives have changed!
Saturday afternoon, I had a brilliant idea to take Creighton on a walk and take his picture in the bluebonnetts behind the hospital where I delivered him. The pictures were a great idea as you'll see below. The bad idea was that I would wear him in the Baby Bijorn on the 4 mile round trip walk by myself...the problem with this? a.) he's heavy now, and a 4 mile hike "wearing" a 15+ pound baby is hard on the hips and back b.) the trip there was up hill c.) I didn't have anything to sit him in when I got there d.) I started the walk pretty late and had to rush to get the pictures and get him back home for bath and bedtime and e.) it was crazy cold and windy on our way home. The great news is that Dave decided to do his jog at the same time and he saw me struggling up the hill and changed directions so he could help me with take the pictures AND he carried Creighton home! My hero : ) *please note the picture of my hero at the end of the pictures!
I'm handsome
Look at my beautiful blue eyes

and my precious little smile

I'm a pretty happy boy!

This is the first time I've seen flowers up close

They are soft and beautiful

I'm having fun here in the flowers

Okay. I'm over it. Lets go


2 comments:
oh my gosh these are my favorite pics you've posted! He looks adorable!!! Hope you have a wonderful Easter!
bluebonnets and Creighton! What a perfect pair! Beautiful and God created!
Post a Comment