Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm TWO!

Today is my birthday!
I'm TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I am just having so much fun being 2
It really is the best and I am so smart and so cute
but, sadly, today I am also so sick. I got a fever.
but nothing keeps me from smiling!
I'm really just an all around happy kid
Mama let me curl up on the couch and watch some tv today since I'm sick which, quite frankly, isn't all that bad of a way to spend a birthday. Cause I love tv and mama doesn't let me watch it much.
What tv shows do I like? Well....Wonder Pets, Yo Gabba Gabba, and Dora are the very best and pretty much all I've ever seen. What else do I like, now that I'm two?
Okay....
I love:
Cheese. Kitty Cats. Ribbie. Tickles. Flips. Books. When Mama sings songs. When Daddy gets home. All my grandparents: Pa, Mimi, Grandma, Poppy, Dee. Restaurants. Outdoors. My jammies. My big boy bed and pillow. Hummus. Coloring. Bubbles. The play kitchen in my Mothers Day Out classroom. Toys that make noise. Buttons. Mama's hair. Fruit. Water sippy. Reading books. Stickers. Stamps. "Tattoons". The Bat Man theme song. Tess. Crashing my toy cars into each other. Chips & Salsa. "More cheese please". Aggies. Jogging with Daddy. Indian pow-wows. My wooden shoes. My coat. "Weo-weo's". Bunnies. Prayers.
What I don't love: 
Dinosaurs. Dogs. Fevers. Vegetables. When mama tells me it's time to go inside. Clean up-clean up. Books away. Time out.
~
Mama says I'm a great two year old. She said those "terrible twos" started when I turned 18 months old but that within the range of the "terrible two-ness" I'm not too bad. I really want to obey and am learning how to do it better every day. I still love hugs from mamma and daddy, but I don't want them to hold me or carry me too much any more, cause I know I'm a big boy. I also know I'm cute!
It's pretty fun being two. And just being me!

No comments: