Sunday, October 10, 2010

3 months old!

Harper girl is 3 months old!

The "tiny pterodactyl" has calmed down a bit! She screams much less now and has replaced that noise with a much sweeter babble and happy squeal. She is still a super snuggler and I just can't get enough of her. Her smile is awesome and totally melts my heart. I don't get the camera out nearly enough to capture her smiles so I'll have to get to work on that (the flash usually stuns her, turning her into a deer in headlights!).
We've started playing dress up. She likes her Aggie clothes a lot! Sometimes Creighton picks out her clothes and pajamas for her, it's so sweet. Harper LOVES to watch her brother. She locks her eyes on him and gets very serious, trying to figure out what he's up to. There just aren't enough words available to write out what a delight she is and how my days are so complete getting to feed her each morning and put her to bed each night. I can't believe 3 months has already passed. I have feel so overwhelmingly blessed each second I've been with these babies....well, maybe there were a few nights in there when Harper was about 6 or 7 weeks old that I felt a little more stressed than blessed...but I've truly felt complete and fulfilled throughout all of it!

3 comments:

Sydney said...

BEAUTIFUL! Just like her Mommy!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Oh my goodness. She is growing up so fast. We must get together VERY SOON!!!

Becky Motley said...

So cute! Your family is simply adorable!