it probably doesn't really matter but I feel like I should make things accurate and say that the date on this post is incorrect and it should say
Saturday, January 16th, 2010.
Saturday, January 16th, 2010.
Over the weekend Creighton got to spend a WHOLE day with his daddy. Just the two of them. A good 'ole boys day. They did some playin at the playground in the mall. Then some window shopping. Here's Creighton checkin out the sales
Then Dave took Creighty to PetSmart for some animal watchin. Hate that I missed all the fun....Awwwww rats!
All this and it wasn't even lunch time yet.
Daddy really wore this little boy out!
Boys!

4 comments:
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! Isn't seeing your husband being a good daddy the BEST?
I love daddy/son dates! James takes the boys all over the place now that they are easier to tote and it certainly helps me with a new baby sister :)
Super cute!
Is he asleep in that highchair or just really chilled out?
really chilled out!
Post a Comment