This is an uneventful video, but I am posting it for two reasons
- to compare how much of a better stair climber Creighton is today vs. a month ago in the previous video
- to compare his hair. I CUT IT AGAIN and this time, it wasn't just the bangs, it was the back, too. WHAT WAS I THINKING? This looks like a different child to me and I'm having such a hard time adjusting. Why didn't I take him to a professional? Because I knew I would hate it after it got cut. And at least this way, I would just hate myself and not someone else for making him look so different. But it's hair, right? It'll grow? I took Creighton to his 1st Kindermusik class yesterday and I almost made him wear a hat the whole time because I was so embarassed for him. The front isn't too bad (it just looks bad in this video because he slept on it funny and it's all crazied-up).
So, what have we learned from this? That I will never, ever, cut my child's hair again! Oh, and my kid likes to climb stairs

2 comments:
Cater is squealing and laughing as we watch sweet Creighton! When the video stops she cries and wants to see more of that little man! So sweet! Love you my friend!!
What a sweet little guy! We miss you guys SO much...maybe we can find a time to get together soon?!?! REAL soon!
Post a Comment