Thursday, January 28, 2010

15 months old!

Allllllllllllll-right!
I'm 15 months old today!

This is the official 15 month (ugly rocker) picture. This time there were lots of good ones to choose from.
What goes on with this 15 month old boy?
He has learned to kick a ball - today!
He tries to "sing".
He dances often...even when there isn't music playing.
He can stab food with his own fork now and feed himself really well!
He can say a few things, like mama and dadda, but says "cat" constantly...and when he sees ANY 4 legged creature, not just cats!
He is learning to clean up his toys and loves to go get things we ask for and bring them to us (that is going to prove very helpful in 6 months!)
He's still hooked on his paci but each morning, when we tell him it's time to take his paci out and put it in the crib, he obeys and even smiles!!!!
Still loves to play peek-a-boo, read books, and play in the bath tub
Gives kisses - oh what a treasure!
Doesn't like it when mama and dadda drop him off in the church nursery. Not. One. Bit.
Is totally curious and almost obsessed with other kids of any ages.
I'm sure I'm leaving out tons of precious and, what we think are remarkable things, but hopefully the pictures and blog posts this month tell the stories!

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Sweet boy and sweet post! I love month-a-versaries. Working on some in my own blog queue. I LOVE his precious long hair!