Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby # 2 - 12 weeks pregnant

"Pepper" has reached the size of a shrimp!
But that could mean lots of things...I mean, is he/she the size of a popcorn shrimp? A jumbo shrimp? A live shrimp? So I'm confused. But delighted, because the heartbeat looked good and the baby is growing steadily. So the baby is doing great!
I, on the other hand, am still not so great, but that just comes with the territory of finishing the 1st trimester. I'm still dry heaving lots, but the actual puking isn't happening very frequently anymore. Oh yes, Creighton loves to copy his mama and now he walks around, fake dry heaving and pretending to barf! Oh, the wonderful things these kids pick up on!the 12 week belly.
it's no longer a secret (obviously!)

4 comments:

da momma said...

u r a QT! and I love sleeping pics too, almost everynight they get a photoshoot when they dont even know it! :)

Jill said...

I am SO jealous of your cute baby bump! I look like a swollen whale at 3 weeks postpartum. You, my dear, are precious!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Oh my! Your 12 week pic is CUTE! You are darling with your tiny little precious bump!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

And the little shrimp is DARLING too! I can hardly wait to meet him! It's totally a boy! :)