Saturday, August 8, 2009

Boys will be boys

A couple of weeks ago we had dinner at Celebration with The Appels, and I just came across this great picture of the boys and the mamas. Heather & Ericksen and Me & Creighton. These handsome boys are going to have LOTS of fun together.
~
This week, we've had lots of fun with Creighton's other best friends.
Creighton got to see Jack Barker again for the first time since Jack was born. Hard to tell in this picture, but it's pretty obvious Creighton could wear Jack's hand-me-downs, even though Creighton is about 2 months older than Jack!

Creighton also met up with Carter Sims for lunch. I'm thinking this was their conversation in baby language: "Hey buddy, its been a while! but our mom's are constantly showing eachother pictures of us, so I kinda feel like I've seen you lots, you know?"

"Neat-o, we are about the same size! And we can both stand real good, but I wish I could walk like you do, Carter. I'm learning. Thanks for showing me how!"

"Hey, once I can learn to walk as good as you Carter, look out there at all the cool places we could go together and things we could do. If only we lived closer to one another..."

"But I'm really glad to see ya, buddy!"

Creighton went to Alex Jimenez's house to play and boy, did they have fun!
Alex is a few months older than Creighton, so he taught CT how to shoot hoops. Creighton did pretty well!
Till next time, boys!

3 comments:

da momma said...

love seeing little friends play..like Syds blog post about quilts...

Team Seghs said...

LOVE Syds post about Quilts. SO perfectly stated. And accurate for our lives. Hope you are healing well. xo

Sydney said...

Ummm... that boy is so super cute. Seriously Alli- he looks just like your smile!