Monday, August 24, 2009

Been a while

Well I haven't blogged a lot lately because I had two big dates with my boy and I wanted to enter them as separate posts in order of occurrence, but have just been busy or lazy or distracted.
So I'll just describe the first event and maybe eventually I'll post those pictures (when I get around to uploading them) and then you can see pictures of our second big date.
Dave and I took Creighton to the Dallas World Aquarium! It was a little fast and furious trip through all the animals and tanks so we could get home in time for a decent afternoon nap. Plus, I get a little claustrophobic there and can't really stay too long. But we did have a great time! Creighton loved looking at the other kids as much as he liked all the animals and plants. Dave and I enjoyed watching Creighton watching the sting rays and the penguins.

Creighton also had his first trip to the zoo! We went with Aunt Ashlie and cousins Brett and Megan. We ran into their friends Holt and Hope and had a GREAT time
Aunt Ashlie, Creighton, Brett and Megan.
Even though Creighton looks a little overwhelmed here, we had a wonderful time so thanks for inviting us to go to the zoo with you, Aunt Ashlie. Creighton just takes a little while to warm up to new things

Me and Creights...still warming up to things....

Creighty checking me out to make sure everything is okay. He really loved the aquariums and the water falls. The zebras were also a hit. But I think he loved being with his cousins and their friends the most, as you can see in these pictures below
Holt, Brett, Creighton and Megan being silly
Creighton loving on Megan and Hope (well, some call it lovin' and others call it pulling hair!)
Creighty spazzing out at his favorite non-adult person, his sweet and helpful cousin Megan!
And this was one tuckered out little guy at the end of the morning!

3 comments:

da momma said...

love the last one! he is so very yummy!

Sydney said...

Oh what a doll.
And you- who looks so cute at the zoo??

Tigert Family said...

I love the Zoo! Looks like you all has a blast!