Wednesday, May 27, 2009

T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

Tuesday morning I before I left for work Creighton and I were playing in his room.
I was putting things away into this drawer and he was sitting on the floor and PULLED HIMSELF UP TO STANDING so he could see what was inside the drawer. It was so cute and he struggled so much to get there but he did it over and over again! How can it be that this child is going to be mobile soon when I feel like he was just born 5 seconds ago?
This pulling up business feels like the beginning of trouble to me!

3 comments:

da momma said...

get ready girl! You will soon learn what needs to be moved or anchored :)However, it gets more fun everyday

Sydney said...

Oh girl. Get ready!
But, T-r-o-u-b-l-e = f-u-n!!

Tigert Family said...

He is getting so big. I can not wait to see him in July! love to you and CT