Lindsey and Matt are preparing for the arrival of their baby boy: Cade Gregory Kinsey!
Because Cade was breech, they were scheduled for a C-Section at 5:30 Monday evening
Here they are right before they go in to meet their new little man : )
I'm giving baby Cade one last rub in the belly
I got to be the first person to hold him when they brought Cade back into the room (of course I'm full of tears! don't you know me?)
Look- He's flirting already!!!!
Cade is truly precious. He has the most adorable little nose and the sweetest little noises. We are delighted to have ANOTHER boy in our family and for Creighton to have a younger cousin to play with. Congratulations, Matt & Lindsey! We love your sweet family!

2 comments:
I just saw that Cade was born on facebook by Donna. I am so happy for Matt and Lindsey. Please tell them I am thinking and praying for them during this new chapter. And tell her I am a little jealous as I am still waiting for Cater to arrive. I think Cade looks likes Lindsey. Creighton and Cade have many good times ahead. My love to all your family!!
oh so yummY! love the wink!
Post a Comment