My daddy is the best in the world. He loves to play with me and make me laugh,
and feed and rock me,
and take pictures of a cuddly nap!
How funny- it looks like I'm wearing my pacifier like a hat!
How funny- it looks like I'm wearing my pacifier like a hat!
Below are some pictures of my cool new Christmas shirt. Its got a truck with a Christmas tree on top, like we just went to the woods to chop it down.

And these are my jeans. Yes, they are puffy. Dad says they look like "mom-jeans". Thank goodness my momma doesn't wear jeans like this.

Mommy keeps taking my picture when I'm smiling but the flash scares me a little so I make this face instead!

Just hanging with my Mom and Dad at Mi Cocina for lunch! We got to brag to the couple sitting next to us that I slept 9 hours last night. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me~

And these are my jeans. Yes, they are puffy. Dad says they look like "mom-jeans". Thank goodness my momma doesn't wear jeans like this.

Mommy keeps taking my picture when I'm smiling but the flash scares me a little so I make this face instead!

Just hanging with my Mom and Dad at Mi Cocina for lunch! We got to brag to the couple sitting next to us that I slept 9 hours last night. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me~

No comments:
Post a Comment