The Pisklak Family came by before the party started since they had to get on back to Houston. This is Katie, Ben and Carrie just playing with Creighton. Grandpa is bragging to Becky about how great Creighton is. Look at him snuggling her!
Aunt KK and Rylee came to the party -- Rylee had a few cookies while she played with CTS
Proud Papa with a happy baby!
Sweet Megan and Ashton, just lovin all over their baby cousin. What great helpers they are!
Long ago, in July of 1997, at a dingy local joint in Bryan, Texas called the Ptarmigan, a group of friends met up to enjoy a summer evening. As the night carried on, Alli asked a friend, "Who is that guy with the amazing blue eyes?" and was told his name was Dave. Seconds later, Dave asked the same friend "Who is that girl with the cute little nose?" and was introduced to Alli. Who knew that was the start of this everlasting love connection!
My name is Creighton Todd!
Mama & Daddy call me Creights. Or Creighty Creights. Or CT.
I'm two! My birthday is October 28, 2008.
Let me just tell you what cool things I do with my time! Coloring. Counting. Singing "Jesus Loves Me" and my ABC's. Obeying is something that I'm doing really good at lately. I go to Mothers Day Out on Tuesdays and Thursdays and swimming on Fridays. I am a really good swimmer. Kitty Cats are my favorite animals and Dogs are not my favorites at all. Strangers often tell me I'm cute and smart. Mama and Daddy think so too. Keep up with me as I learn and grow!
Hi! I'm Harper Renee.
Brother calls me Happy Harper.
I am 7 months old. I was born on July 10, 2010.
You know what things make me happy? Being next to our kitty cat, Bearinger. Eating. Looking in the mirror. Clapping. Seeing all of my grandparents. Watching my big brother Creighton do just about anything. Tickles. Neck kisses. Sitting all by myself. Raffie.Watch me as I grow and find even more things to be happy about!
2 comments:
Please feel free to leave a comment after viewing this blog.
He is so perfect!! He is getting so big! I love that Megan! She is a HOOT!! Merry Christmas! I am glad you got the gift!
Post a Comment