Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MY Birthday and some family

Today was my birthday.
I went to lunch and celebrated with a few of the ladies in my family!
Aunt Gretchen, Mom, Me & Harps, Melissa, and Suzanne
Little Creights kinda made the picture!
We also went swimming over at Aunt Ashlies to celebrate with her crew and Grandma! Megan LOVES holding baby Harper
Creighton enjoyed blowing out the candles...there were quite a few
Grandma was in heaven cuddling Harper
And BOY was it fun to play in the pool! Especially after being cooped up on bed rest for so long, I was way over due for some serious play time! Creighton has no fear when it comes to swimming. He jumped right in and kicked and pulled, floated on his back, reached for rings under the water. Swim lessons are going to be great for him!
This was a fantastic birthday and I know this year to follow is going to be filled with all kinds of excitement and joy!
Happy Birthday Me

No comments: