Sunday, July 18, 2010

Harper and Friends

I tried to capture a picture of all Harpers visitors! I missed a few, but here are pictures of all the people Harper has met already!

My awesome OBGYN, Dr Ramos, almost immediately after Harper was born Aunt Cindy.
Hung and Katie also visited but I didn't get their picture. Aunt Sarah and cousin Gavin.
Uncle Corey and cousins Ethan and Ashton also came to meet Harper. Aunt Kellie (aka, Aunt KK)
Aunt Tina.
Seth, Alexa and Jack also came to meet Baby Harps

Aunt Ashlie, Uncle Chad, cousins Brett and Megan.
Grandpa and Mimi Seghers
Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Ben
Grandma
Poppy
Dee
Uncle Eric
Aunt Heather and Ericksen
I can't believe I didn't get pictures of The Kinseys or The Brownlees or Margie and Mallory. That's what pregnancy tired-head does...it makes your brain like scrambled eggs!
We have a few more visitors planned so I'll have to be more on my game with my ever-present camera!

No comments: