Whasssuuup?
A kid can't wear another teams shirt for just a minute?
A kid can't wear another teams shirt for just a minute?THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY TIME (or circumstance) YOU'LL SEE CREIGHTON WEARING BAYLOR GEAR!
But since they are doing well in the big tournament, and to honor Poppy, and since I have picked them to do well in my brackets, I decided to put Creighton in his Baylor shirt. He did well posing for the pictures we took to show Poppy & Dee.
But since they are doing well in the big tournament, and to honor Poppy, and since I have picked them to do well in my brackets, I decided to put Creighton in his Baylor shirt. He did well posing for the pictures we took to show Poppy & Dee.
But really, Creighton is most looking forward to Sunday at 4pm when the Aggies play and of course, Creighton will be head-to-toe in Maroon : )


1 comment:
Dear Creighton- Please tell your Mommy that she is ridiculously gorgeous for a pregnant woman- seriously- who looks like that? And tell her that I love the new header pic in the green shirt.
But mainly please tell her that yesterday the Baylor Bears WON when you wore their clothes, and today dressed head to toe in maroon her Aggies LOST. This Baylor house is just sayin'... :)
Post a Comment