Creighton and Rachel had a photo session and what a great photographer Rachel is! I have to say, she had a pretty good model to work with.
I couldn't decide if I should title this blog about the business meeting he is planning on going to, all decked out in his "tie"
of if I should write about the rock band he looks like he is going to perform with
or if I should title it "The Timeless Art of Seduction" if you know what I mean!
Choose your pose to compare to the illustrious Costanza
I couldn't decide if I should title this blog about the business meeting he is planning on going to, all decked out in his "tie"
of if I should write about the rock band he looks like he is going to perform with
or if I should title it "The Timeless Art of Seduction" if you know what I mean!
Choose your pose to compare to the illustrious Costanza

But with all those fun different captions, I decided it was

1 comment:
I am cracking up at The Art of Seduction picture! HILLARIOUS! We've got to see you guys soon! WE MISS YOU!!!!
Post a Comment